Senior Data Analyst
Company: Wizards of the Coast
Posted on: November 19, 2022
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world
through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like
Magic: The Gathering - and Dungeons & Dragons - to our growing
multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster
friendship and connection. That's where you come in!We are looking
for an experienced Senior Data Analyst with a passion for gaming
and demonstrated ability working across a wide organization to
solve business problems.You will work on our flagship product,
analyzing sales and player patterns to provide recommendations on
how to improve the player experience and cement the product's
staying-power in the Wizard's ecosystem.What You'll Do:
- Establish relationships with our business partners to provide
insights to their products while understanding their needs,
ensuring the right questions are being asked.
- Design, draft, and deliver reporting and analysis based on
specific business requirements, using data from app telemetry, web
analytics tools, research surveys, and financial databases.
- Work with technical teams to evaluate data tracking solutions
and offer recommendations to ensure the right data is being
- Work with Data Engineers on data requirements and perform data
quality checks for newly ingested data sources.
- Collaborate with other teams across the org to get the right
people working together to solve large problems.
- Work within the BI team to uphold standards of data quality,
report accuracy, visualization effectiveness, and polished
reporting.What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years work experience in data analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Finance, Statistics, Business,
Economics, Mathematics, or other relevant areas.
- Demonstrate proficiency through an interview project (using SQL
to gather data and provide actionable analytical insights on a
sample of data with intuitive visualizations).
- Proven work history with examples of effective collaboration,
analytical research, communication, and presentation/writing
- Experience with a variety of BI and reporting tools (Excel,
- Understanding of Magic products.
- Curiosity to understand the why behind a reported fact.
- Internal motivation to explore problems and an ability to find
unique ways to solve them.
- Experience with supply chain and financial analytics.We are an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action EmployerThe above is
intended to describe the general content of and the requirements
for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties,
responsibilities, or requirements of the position.We will ensure
that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move
forward in our application process and need to request an
accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Keywords: Wizards of the Coast, Renton , Senior Data Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!