Lead Estimating Admin
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Provides administrative support to project pursuits by
collecting and assembling bid documentation regarding subcontractor
quotes, vendor pricing and insurance information to ensure
compliance with all contractual and bid requirements. Manages
estimating administration staff.
- Reviews contract plans and specifications to identify, track
and communicate estimating scopes of work, proposal and bid
requirements to ensure compliance with the full submittal request.
Leads advertising, quote collection and business entity tracking
efforts for all subcontracted scopes of work in a pursuit.
- Distributes the plans and specifications to the estimating
team, bonding, surety and insurance agents, as necessary. Collects
and distributes all contract addendums and important information to
relevant teams, as needed.
- Advertises project information to subcontractor, local
businesses, Disadvantaged Businesses (DBEs) and other vendors to
ensure Company meets contractual and price goals. Maintains
subcontractor business information for each pursuit.
- Acts as first line contact for all subcontractor, vendor, Owner
and insurance questions regarding bid and company information.
- Collects and assembles bid documentation for a complete and
timely submittal of each pursuit. Supports proposal team efforts
with bid documentation, design and delivery, as needed.
- Collects and assembles post-bid documentation, based on Owner
requirements, as needed.
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Assists with hand-off meeting documentation including contract
and plan specifications, Owner expectations and subcontractor
coordination efforts. Prepares hand-off meeting binders and
distributes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains project pursuit tracking for estimating team using
Company approved software and processes. Updates project history
tracking and documentation archive, including project information
sheets, following each pursuit.
- Tracks and distributes District bid schedules to assigned
audience within determined frequency and at the direction of
- Maintains knowledge of Company values and strategic plan.
High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration, Business, or Construction
- 4+ years related experience required.
- Expert knowledge of pursuit process, document tracking and
proposal process needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively work with deadlines in a fast-paced
- Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to become fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious
accommodation by date of hire to be considered.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement ProgramWe are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
Keywords: Flatiron, Renton , Lead Estimating Admin, Administration, Clerical , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!