Business Intelligence Analyst III (Marketing Web Analytics)
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International The Pok--mon
Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon Company in
Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for
brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pok--mon Trading Card
Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official
Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today
is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in
the world. Learn more online at and on Facebook (), YouTube (),
Twitter (), and Instagram (). Get to know the role Job Title:
Business Intelligence Analyst III Job Summary: The Business
Intelligence Analyst will drive change for the marketing
organization through influence of analytics and data insight
capabilities within The Pok--mon Company International. This
position will be primarily responsible to deliver against marketing
analytics roadmaps and deliver recommendations across marketing
teams (retail, digital, brand, social). This role will function as
an analytic SME to stakeholders and act as the analytical engine of
the company to provide insights, support and optimization on
marketing campaigns and web analytics for In addition, this
position will assist with the data strategy and measurement
optimization for our digital presence and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, be
self-directed, collaborative, drive accountability and have a keen
ability to analyze data to identify and communicate patterns FLSA
Classification (US Only): Exempt People Manager: No What you'll
- Own all parts of the analytics analysis from design,
development, analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing data findings
to various marketing stakeholders.
- Identify valuable patterns and insight across marketing teams
to drive impact on improvements for the marketing
- Drive recommendation and optimization solutions for automating
data collection on marketing platforms and products.
- Analyze data using statistics and other methodologies to solve
business problems such as A/B testing recommendations.
- Become an analytic SME for high value and high impact projects
to represent BI interests.
- Own and deliver the BI roadmap for each workstream for
- Integrate relevant information and disparate data sources in
developing analysis, insights, and recommendations.
- Effectively scope, size, and plan the development of analytical
solutions and set expectations accordingly.
- Create dashboards and visualizations to track key performance
indicators and effectively communicate trends.
- Work with marketing leadership to identify marketing goals, KPI
and data strategy. What you'll bring
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related professional
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years or more providing analytics in the marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar
web analytics tool.
- Experience with data visualization through Looker, Tableau or
- Expert user of SQL for data analysis.
- Excellent statistics background and ability to explain
analytical methodologies clearly and thoroughly.
- Ability to work and communicate across multiple marketing teams
and marketing domains.
- Experience with modern programming languages (Python,
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience. What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of
their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For
roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to
work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to
arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates
to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland.
However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may
consider supporting an employment permit application, in
appropriate and suitable cases.
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , Business Intelligence Analyst III (Marketing Web Analytics), Advertising , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!