Childcare Lead Teacher
Company: Vision House
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our mission is to provide every child with a loving, nurturing,
Christ-centered environment where they can build positive
relationships with others and fosters a love of learning. Our
childcare center serves both our residents and the surrounding
This position is Full-time, Monday through Friday, located in
Rate and Benefits
- $500 hiring bonus after 6 months of continuous employment
- $20.00-$22.00 per hour DOE
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 2 weeks of vacation
- 2 days of PTO
- 13 days of paid holidays
- Generous sick-leave
- Cultivate positive relationships with the children.
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate and culturally
sensitive Early Childhood curriculum in coordination with other
- Develop daily individual and group lesson plans.
- Assess the developmental and needs of individual children on a
regular basis and make recommendations on any referrals to the
- Assist in organizing and maintaining child care room, supplies,
documents, and equipment.
- Coordinate with the child care program director in assigning
program and household tasks in an equitable manner.
- Maintain verbal and written communication with parents
- Interpret policy to assistants and parents.
- Perform necessary routines and implement schedules in
cooperation with other staff members.
- Maintain health and safety standards according to licensing
- Keep abreast of current research and practices in Early
Childhood Education and the needs of homeless children.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Provide input to the Child Care Director on the evaluation of
staff, updates regarding program delivery and curriculum
implementation, as well as information from interactions with
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A love for children and a desire to impact their lives for
- Christian faith and the ability to sign our Statement of
- Minimum 2 year work experience in child care.
- Proof of physical exam and negative TB test
- First Aid/CPR card within 90 days.
- Food Handler's Permit within 90 days.
- Proof of HIV/Blood Borne Pathogen training within 90 days.
- Have or acquire an ECE Initial Certificate or equivalent as
approved and verified in the electronic workforce registry by the
department within 3 years of hire. (Education can count towards a
certificate. Candidates are encouraged to apply for a
- Progress towards an ECE Short Certificate within 2 years of
receiving an ECE Initial Certificate.
- Proven ability in all areas of Early Childhood curriculum
development and implementation including language development,
music, art, pre-reading, pre-math, pre-science, etc.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require
considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body,
such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and
handling of materials.
Children's Village Child care is operated by Vision House, a
Christian service agency. Applicants will have employment
eligibility verified with E-Verify.
Keywords: Vision House, Renton , Childcare Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!