Company: Taco Time NW
Posted on: January 7, 2021
No matter what you've been told, not all restaurant companies
are the same. At Taco Time we pride ourselves on being different.
We are all about the guest experience. We focus on serving fresh,
quality food, quickly by an engaged staff that go out of their way
to exceed expectations. It takes a special person who can
communicate and execute this vision while maintaining a profitable
restaurant. Our general managers are encouraged to run their
restaurant as if it was their own; with the utmost pride, drive,
energy and compassion for their dedicated staff and their loyal
If you are an ambitious individual who embodies our core values and
who is looking for a rewarding career with a Pacific Northwest
company that values their employees, we want to talk to you.
Because we are a family-owned company, a balanced work and personal
life is important to us! We encourage our managers to work
reasonable hours and 5-day work weeks, which is rare in our
industry. We promote a thorough training process so you will be set
up to succeed. We believe that each person who works for us is the
key to our success and should be valued and respected. We are
committed to make Taco Time as great a place to work, as it is to
Fresh Careers Start Here!
Why join the Taco Time team? Besides employee discounts on the
Puget Sound's favorite taco, we offer the following competitive
Pay Day every Friday
Medical & Dental Benefits
401k Retirement Plans
Quality of Life and flexible schedules
Free Employee Shift Meals
Paid Time Off
Promotions from Within
Regular Performance Appraisals & Wage Reviews
Taco Time Cares - Employee Hardship Program
Employee Discount for employee and immediate family
Employee Assistance Program
Using the Taco Time NW App, employees can purchase up to $40.00
worth of Taco Time, 3 times per week (during non-prime time
Our General Manager is responsible for managing the daily
operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development
and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee
the inventory and ordering of food supplies, optimize profits and
ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The
General Manager reports to the District Manager.
This position has the opportunity to be a single-unit or multi-unit
- Adheres to company standards and service levels to increase
sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility
and labor costs.
- Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general
cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies
- Manages shifts which include: daily decision making,
scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and
- Investigates and resolves complaints concerning food quality
and service, taking all appropriate action to turn dissatisfied
guests into return guests.
- Interviews, hires, trains and develops employees. Includes
coaching, counseling and when necessary termination of
- Develops employees by providing feedback, establishing
performance expectations and by conducting performance
- Maintains an accurate and up-to- date plan for staffing
restaurant needs. Prepares schedules and ensures that the
restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- Ensures that all financial and administrative duties are
completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Publicizes and promotes the restaurant by coordinating
promotional activities, displaying restaurant signage and engages
with the community in a positive manner.
- Participates in the preparation of, and cooking, assembling or
packaging of food served or prepared by restaurant; collection of
monies from guests; delivery of guest service as needed to maintain
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Food handlers permit.
- Two to three years previous restaurant management
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of excel and word.
- Ability to lead and develop a team.
- Strong communication skills, and have the ability to listen
attentively to guests and team members.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness always looking
for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously
coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate
solutions to restaurant problems.
- Strong customer service, quality focus, leadership ability and
decision making skills.
Taco Time NW hiring process is completely virtual. Apply,
interview, and get a new job from the comfort & safety of home!
Taco Time NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Taco Time NW, Renton , General Manager, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!