RN Clinical Quality and Accreditation Program Manager
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: January 8, 2021
- Oversee complex projects, meeting
quality standards and project deadlines. Initiate, plan, execute
and complete projects. Assemble team, assign responsibilities,
identify resources needed and develop project time line. Lead the
project team to effectively coordinate the activities of the
- Provides leadership for and/or specifically manages a large
project in support of project goals and customer requirements.
Includes process design, developing goals & objectives, work plan &
decision criteria, use of project management techniques, team
facilitation and financial & market feasibility analysis. May work
on multiple projects.
- Continuously identifies & implements process changes &
improvements and planning methodologies to enhance performance
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are properly
- Develops reports & recommendations and communicates plans via
written & oral presentations to senior leadership and Board groups.
Resolves critical areas and keeps senior leadership abreast of
- Functions as interface/liaison across organizational structures
to facilitate coordinated strategies.Basic
- Minimum three (3) years of project management experience or
high-level management experience.Education
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly
- High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) is
required.License, Certification, Registration
- N/AAdditional Requirements:
- Project management skills including cost management and
understanding of financial data.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of quality improvement, quality planning, systems
theory and business strategy development.
- Writing and data analysis skills.Preferred Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse.
- Perioperative Services experience (OR, Pre-op, or
- Hospital experience.
- Licensing and Accreditation experience.
- CPHQ certification (Certified Professional in Healthcare
- Two (2) years of working with senior management and working in
- Health care experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in business, public or health administration or
- Understanding of health care industry and terminology.
- Excellent consulting, group process facilitation, whole system
design, change management and conflict resolution
skills.PrimaryLocation : Washington,Renton,Renton Administration -
GlacierHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays :
Mon-FriWorkingHoursStart : 8:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 5:00 PMJob
Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-WA-04-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Individual ContributorJob Category :
Administration, Clerical and Support ServicesDepartment : Quality
Improvement & PlanningTravel : Yes, 5 % of the TimeKaiser
Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status.External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but
not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Renton , RN Clinical Quality and Accreditation Program Manager, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!