Call Center Quality Manager
Company: Shimmick Construction
Posted on: February 23, 2021
United States of America - Washington, RENTON
Shimmick is seeking a Call Center Quality Manager to be based in
our Renton, WA location.
This position can report independently to the Corporate Sponsor and
directly to the CSC Program Manager for
coordination of work and is responsible for the design and
implementation of the Quality Management Plan (QMP). This
position is 100% dedicated to the quality program for the
operations of the program. Specific responsibilities include
reviewing, evaluating, and reporting of operations results relative
to overall and individual performance to established
standards; conducting process reviews and analyzing metrics that
identify areas of improvement; sampling, reporting,
and providing feedback; identifying areas of opportunity for
improvement; and developing process improvements.
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following
- Establishes and maintains the operations formal Quality
- Develops, documents, implements and assures compliance with
consistent quality standards, procedures,
- and specifications as outlined in the Quality Management
- Monitors and identifies gaps in daily operations including but
not limited to the areas of image
- review/certification, customer service activities and
interactions, payment processing, records management,
- data collection, reporting and staff management.
- Conducts Quality activities for all functional areas of the
Customer Service Center.
- Generates monthly Quality reports for submission to the
- Sets appropriate quality standards.
- Reviews and provides updates to the Standard Operating
Procedures in collaboration with the management
- Establishes review techniques and appropriate sample sizes for
all functional areas.
- Schedules regular monitoring of key performance
- Works with CSC management to identify areas of concern and
addresses issues accordingly.
- Reviews service activities via reports, computer screen, and
- Measures overall operations and individual production
- Provides feedback to operations team regarding performance
trends and areas of improvement.
- Suggests operational improvements and efficiencies to service
internal and external customers.
- Effectively communicates via written, verbal, and electronic
- Promotes positive work environment by establishing rapport with
- Monitors and logs employee performance problems according to
company policy. Escalates performance
- issues to the operations team, as applicable, for corrective
action, as required.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support
standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- BA/BS + 2 years of related experience or demonstrated
equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Previous customer service environment or related industry
- Three years as Quality Manager on projects of a similar scope
to the WSDOT Good to Go project.
- Quality certification, such as a Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt.
- Proven experience with Quality programs and process development
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office suite
(Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent
- Statistical analysis to produce key metrics for program
- Strong process, analytical, time management, and
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a
pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States
What We Offer
When you join Shimmick, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in
some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs
of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the
built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace
that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a
company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company
leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what
we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better
world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood,
community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we
believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach
Job Category Quality Assurance / Quality Controls
Business Line Other
Business Group Construction Services Group (CS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 243515BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Shimmick Construction, Renton , Call Center Quality Manager, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!