Manager, Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) Regional Implementatio
Company: Puget Sound ESD
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Manager, Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) Regional
Implementation Specialist February 9, 2021 Puget Sound Educational
Service District (PSESD) seeks a highly skilled Multi-Tiered System
of Supports (MTSS) Regional Implementation Specialist. The position
will be used to support districts in implementing MTSS with
fidelity using the District Capacity Assessment or District Systems
Fidelity Inventory at the school level, and assist the district in
planning and providing the necessary tiered supports for their
school buildings. The MTSS Regional Implementation Specialist
engages as a member of a statewide MTSS support network,
collaborating across regions, maintaining consistency, supporting
implementation fidelity, and assisting in development of content
and processes. This is a five (5) year position, with the potential
to extend. PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies
serving school districts and state approved charter and private
schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington's K-12 public
school students, our agency provides critical services designed to
ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high
levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors.
We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural
Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about
PSESD, visit . Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience at the
school, district, state, or regional level using data to result in
changed outcomes for staff and students.
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to using a racial
- Experience working with diverse groups toward common
- Experience implementing or coaching Multi-Tiered System of
- Education or work experience in data collection, analysis or
use in problem solving.
- Demonstrated successful ability to manage multiple complex
projects simultaneously, to prioritize tasks, and meet
- Experience teaching or presenting to adult audiences.
- Experience building relationships across district and school
leaders and other potential education partners to the district.
- Experience in implementing educational reform at the district,
regional, or state level.
- Skilled at positively influencing educational outcomes at a
building, district, regional, or statewide scale.
- Experience communicating effectively with parents and community
members regarding educational improvement and research.
- Understands project development and management, task
management, long-range planning, and/or program evaluation.
- Demonstrates strong organization, writing, and facilitation
- Familiarity with districts within the ESD region Please note,
applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum
qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in
cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary
placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a
complete application. Location: Position based in Renton,
Washington (King County)Job Type: Full-time, Year 'RoundSalary:
$78,488-$91,022 Annually (Salary Band L)Department: Learning,
Teaching, and Family Support We attract, retain, and motivate
exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation
package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications,
experience and internal equity. Benefits We offer comprehensive
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office) Open until
filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by
Sunday, February 21, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for
March 2, 2021 via videoconferencing Jobs are listed here for
information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must
be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and
apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be
considered. PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and
encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to
apply. 800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057
Keywords: Puget Sound ESD, Renton , Manager, Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) Regional Implementatio, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!