Company: Mediant Health Resources
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The Director - Epic Application Integration is responsible for
leading several teams of analysts and developers assigned to Epic
"integrated areas." The Director has ultimate accountability for
select technology deliverables (interfaces, data conversions,
release management, EMFI engineers, tools and reporting). The
Director is a seasoned technology professional with broad
experience in information services operations, interfaces, release
management and infrastructure. - Experience:
- Experience in a healthcare organization is highly preferred.
Highly experienced in all areas of management, including multiple
- Experience leading enterprise-wide business or IT projects in
large organizations. Experience managing multiple projects with
large teams required.
- Experience leading teams Experience:
- The position requires a minimum of 7 years of Information
Services leadership experience, and 10 years total relevant
experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant
- Key experience highlights include: Demonstrated ability to
create and successfully execute strategic plans for highly complex
issues; healthcare information services operations and support;
experience standardizing complex and disparate processes;
methodologies related to application management such as system
deployment, support, and life cycle; experience in process
improvement methodology, change management, operational improvement
in complex systems.
- Must have proven ability to interact at and communicate to all
levels of an organization.
- Organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills and
the ability to manage shifting priorities are critical for success
in this position. -
- The purpose of this position is provide excellence in
application planning, implementation and support for client and
- Essential job responsibilities include strategy development and
deployment, resource planning and utilization, management of
operational support initiatives, vendor management, oversee the
design, implementation, and administrative support of IS
- Accountabilities include the following operational categories:
Support of functional business partners and executives,
identification and assessment of technical road maps, requirements,
sponsorship of implementation activities, production support of
assigned applications, support of and maximization of application
usefulness, and effective management of vendor relationships.
- This position is responsible for leading, mentoring and
developing managers as well as other staff.
- This position will work in close collaboration with executives,
directors, managers and other leaders across the system. Performs
all duties in a manner that promotes team concept, high quality
customer interactions and reflects clients mission, vision (know
me, care for me, ease my way) and core values of; respect,
compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship. Strategic:
- Maintains relationships with key business partners and other
senior leaders in the IT industry in order to leverage best
practices, evaluate and manage emerging application
- Directs adoption process for introducing and implementing new
services, technologies and/or applications into Information
- Implements appropriate service delivery models for core
application functions in defining, delivering, and improving
services for the enterprise and its customers.
- Responsible for working with leaders of IS Strategy and
Business Development in ensuring adherence to standards, and
continuously evaluating the effectiveness of application
- Ensures that the Applications division supports IS services and
systems effectively and meets the needs of the business.
- Participates in the development of the overall IS strategic
plan by identifying needed application management strategies and
projects that support business needs.
- Manage customer expectations regarding the success of each
Information Services strategies and projects; ensure measurable
outcomes are defined and reported for each strategy or
- Partner with key stakeholders and customers to implement
application services for strategic initiatives that are effective,
user-friendly and accurate. Management:
- Develops and negotiates preferred information technology vendor
contracts and manages key vendor relationships.
- Ensures the performance of applications within their domain and
evaluates the performance of services on the basis of specific
- Oversees budgeting and expenditures for applications, staff and
services within their span of control.
- Assists in the development of and monitors compliance with
policies and procedures for Application Services that impact all of
- Attracts, hires, trains, motivates, retains, and develops a
team of first-rate professionals to perform the responsibilities of
- Designs, implements, maintains, and operates departmental
Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements, and
- A proven ability to build an organization and provide
responsive leadership; to delegate, coordinate and motivate staff,
and to evaluate performance.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate teamwork with
multidisciplinary group, building and reaching consensus; agreeing
upon a course of action where there are multiple perspectives.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management,
Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and
relevant experience is required. A Master's degree in Information
Services, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration,
Public Administration, or a related IS or healthcare field is
Keywords: Mediant Health Resources, Renton , Director Consultant, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!