Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Company: Wizards of the Coast
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world
through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like
Magic: The Gathering - and Dungeons & Dragons - to our growing
multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster
friendship and connection. That's where you come in!
Greetings adventurer! We are seeking a Senior Manager of Content
Marketing to lead a passionate group of content and community
marketers for Dungeons & Dragons. Collaborating with the Global
Marketing Director, this role will develop and lead the content
strategy for the brand.
The Dungeons & Dragons community is vibrant with a diversity of
creators and players who share a love of a lifelong game. The
content and community marketing team is responsible for developing
player-facing communications and content to serve this community.
Everything from developer videos, to community panels, to
tutorials, to informative articles are created by this team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of community managers, creative producers, and
- Help your team in managing and balancing a steady content
- Set the global content strategy for Dungeons &
- Manage an integrated communications and content
- Set the content priorities between various campaigns and
initiatives, resolving any conflicting priorities.
- Deliver content plans and priorities to relevant
- Partner across the marketing and D&D studio teams on
- Measure and report on content and strategy
- Ensure a legendary content quality across channels.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience managing content marketing, community
management, or social marketing.
- Experience leading team-wide content calendars.
- The ability to articulate strategies and plans in a way any
partner can understand.
- A player-focused approach to building communications
- A data-informed curiosity for finding out what works
- Ability to listen to others and take constructive feedback in
developing your content plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the
requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is
not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties,
responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are
selected to move forward in our application process and need to
request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator
Keywords: Wizards of the Coast, Renton , Senior Manager, Content Marketing, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!