Assistant Manager in Training
Company: Jackson Food Stores
Posted on: November 19, 2022
JAre you ready to lead?The Assistant Manager in Training
supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. In
this role, you will learn to fulfill the managers duties when
needed. You will be responsible for various tasks involving the
overall operation of a store including, but not limited to
maximizing sales/profitability, developing team members,
controlling expenses and shortages, and all aspects of
merchandising and inventory control.Take the first step and join
the team today!Come on, lets GO!What will I get when I join the
- $100 Sign on bonus (after 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Store Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and
performance based raises.
- Daily and weekly pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5250/yr. and more!What will I do
as an Assistant Manager Trainee?Here are just some of the things
you will do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their
business, and inviting them back.
- Partner with store manager to help develop, train, and motivate
- Perform the role of store team members and Shift Lead when
- Provide fast and friendly service while providing accurate
product information and helping to build awareness of our products
- Ensure products are properly labeled, rotated, and stocked on
shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Effectively manage foodservice and beverage programs to ensure
maximization of sales.
- Prepare orders, check in, and communicate with vendors as
- Ensure cleanliness, inside and outside the store including
islands and pumps.
- Prepare and make deposits and safe drops as needed.
- Be knowledgeable of and ensure all company policies and
procedures are followed.
- Ensure compliance with all cities, county, state, and federal
laws affecting store operations including alcohol, tobacco, and
- Be safety and security conscious; adhering to all company
safety guidelines; promptly reporting any customer or team member
incidents/accidents to the Store Manager.
- Additional duties as assigned.What were looking for:
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- A history of being a team player. We work together to get the
- Demonstrated leadership obtained through previous experience
supervising team members in a food service or retail
environment.Lead by example and do the right thing, always.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to
change.Physical Requirements:Must be able to stand for an extended
period.While performing the duties of this job, frequently required
to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb
or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen. Must
frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that
include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from
gasoline and cleaning chemicals.Store #631Shell 17941 108th Ave.
SERenton, WA, 98055Phone: 1(425) 255-8441
Keywords: Jackson Food Stores, Renton , Assistant Manager in Training, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!