FRONT END ASSISTANT MANAGER - RENTON
Company: Uwajimaya, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Job DetailsJob Location Uwajimaya - Renton - Renton, WAPosition
Type Full Time -Salary Range $23.27 Job Shift Any Front End
Assistant Manager's main responsibilities are:
- Manage the Front End department and/or other department in the
absence of the Front End Manager and other department
- Assist with hiring, employee relations issues, employee reviews
and disciplinary action.
- Effectively train and coach employees in meeting the
- Follow the Front End Supervisor Manual and Cashier Guideline
Procedures. Perform and follow the department opening and closing
- Inform Front End manager and/or record on the daily log any
discrepancies, concerns, issues or problems.
- Resolve customer and/or product issues and concerns.
- Know products and direct customer to product location, provide
product use and benefits
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a High school diploma or
- Minimum one year supervisory/management experience
- Prior retail experience and knowledge of Asian products
- Excellent customer service.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic math skills. Flexible schedule.
- Working knowledge of the internet and proficient in Word, Excel
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Keywords: Uwajimaya, Inc., Renton , FRONT END ASSISTANT MANAGER - RENTON, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!