Bilingual Project Manager - Japanese
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Summary: This role will organize, manage, and deliver
projects/programs for the organization.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Assist in the development of Pok--mon Trading Card Game
products by being a point of contact between stakeholders in Japan
and TPCi cross-functional teams.
- Support Sr. Manager, Bi-lingual Project Manager to maintain and
promote excellent relationships with internal and external
- Assist in coordinating with stakeholders in Japan so that the
TPCi cross-functional teams are fully informed to conduct Pok--mon
TCG product development and resolve issues promptly.
- Use project management tools to track project progress and
manage project related information and documents in an organized
- Seek to optimize and simplify processes as they are developed
with a focus on continual improvement.
- Responsible for other administrative work based on business
- Documents decision with meetings notes, following on action
items as required.
What you'll bring
- Three (3) to four (4) years of related professional
- Bachelors degree required.
- Business level of bilingual communication skills both in
English and Japanese.
- Strong project coordination with good communication and
- Must have experience in playing with the Pok--mon TCG or any
- Experience in designing TCG game products is strongly
- Detail-oriented, dedicated to accuracy, and able to maintain
focus under pressure. - - - - - - - - - -
- Demonstrated experience with localization projects and
- Ability to manage time efficiently and ability to organize work
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments, balance priorities
and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and also demonstrate capacity to
work in a team.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Passion for and knowledge of entire gaming industry.
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $70000.00 - 105000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Profile: Project Manager (IC2)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , Bilingual Project Manager - Japanese, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!