IT Program Manager - PLM
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Job Summary: The IT Program Manager will build out a stakeholder
engagement plan, communicate program objectives, and ensure
collaboration with stakeholders to create a prioritized roadmap and
backlog for the program.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Implement and manage stakeholder management strategies to
ensure successful program/project deliveries.
- Drive program stakeholder engagement ensuring understanding of
their priorities and inclusion in strategic planning.
- Develop a deep understanding of the enterprise product
development, sourcing and production processes and all related
projects and initiatives that could impact the program
- Represent IT Product Lifecycle Program at executive level
- Analyze, track and report out program risks and subsequent
- Create and manage Program Roadmap.
- Lead Program -Increment (PI) Planning and Program
- Monitor and contribute to software selection process ensuring
the as-is state and future state are \in alignment with
stakeholder's strategic initiatives
- Communicate prioritization and trade-off operational decisions
to the cross-functional program team to drive consensus, and ensure
that those decisions are properly documented
- Define key work-streams and break down the work into manageable
- Assist project managers -to remove -obstacles and -escalate
-risks as needed.
- While focused on at the program level, the Program Manager may
manage a one-off project as needed.
- Contribute to building TPMO processes, standardization, and
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of Program Management experience with a solid
foundation in program management practices as well as experience
working with Agile teams. -
- Experience with global product lifecycle management, consumer
packaged goods, licensing, sourcing, product safety, and new
- Software selection management knowledge
- Proven experience in formulating and executing both short and
long-term program strategic goals
- Proficiency with managing the people side of Change
- Experience creating dashboards, road maps, and other reporting
for the executive level.
- Familiarity with navigating in JIRA, Confluence, Workfront,
- Experience with PLM software a plus
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certification preferred.
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner preferred.
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $98000.00 - 148000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Code: EN.PMPD.P2
Internal Job Profile: Technical Program Manager (IC2)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , IT Program Manager - PLM, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!