PRODUCE ASSISTANT MANAGER - RENTON
Company: Uwajimaya, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job DetailsJob Location Uwajimaya - Renton - Renton, WAPosition
Type Full Time -Salary Range $23.27 Job Shift Any Produce Assistant
Managers main responsibilities are:
- Manage the Produce department in the absence of the Produce
- Assist with hiring, employee relations issues, employee reviews
and disciplinary action.
- Effectively train and coach employees in meeting the
- Assign, direct and monitor employees' tasks and ensure all
tasks are completed on a timely basis.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum one year of supervisory/management experience
- Prior retail experience and knowledge of Asian products
- Excellent customer service.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the internet and proficient in Word, Excel
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Must be able to frequently lift up 35-50 lbs. and occasionally
lift up to 70 lbs.
Keywords: Uwajimaya, Inc., Renton , PRODUCE ASSISTANT MANAGER - RENTON, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!