Director of Data Services
Posted on: March 15, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Director of Data Services 5 days
ago Requisition ID: 3716 Salary Range: $129,160.00 To 220,860.00
Annually Would you like to have a career that makes a daily
difference in people's lives? Do you want to be part of a caring,
respectful, diverse community? If you answered yes to these
questions, keep reading!HealthPoint is a community-based,
community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit
health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to
all who need it, regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we
believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on
how much money you make, what language you speak or what your
health is, because everyone deserves great care.Position
Summary:The Director of Data Services provides leadership for
HealthPoint's decision support program, including the selection and
implementation of policies and procedures to support data
analytics, data governance and master data management. The Director
of Data Services manages a team that designs, builds and delivers
complex data extracts, reports and dashboards for internal and
external business partners to better determine operational impacts,
trends, and opportunities. Compensation is dependent on skills and
experience.Your contribution to the team includes: -
- Develop and implement a roadmap based on a strategic vision for
enterprise analytics and business intelligence that drives the
continual maturation of HealthPoint's Data Services program, which
includes business intelligence (BI) and business analytics (BA)
- Advocate for the effective use of data and drive a culture of
data-informed decision making across the organization.
- Actively drive the creation and adoption of a balanced
self-service strategy to promote business delivered content and
enablement of business-driven analytics.
- Drive the adoption of BI and BA principles across the business
by championing new and innovative techniques and approaches that
will best utilize available data to answer key business
- Ensure best practices are established and maintained for data
management procedures, architecture, and standards.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, termination,
employee relations, recognition and training and development of
- Work with business users to enhance data governance and data
- Conduct research and remain current with the emerging
technologies and solutions in support of future data management
- Serve as a leader in driving and executing the HealthPoint
vision related to information driven goals and outcomes and
evangelizing the power of data in the day-to-day business processes
for functional teams across the organization.
- Lead a team of analysts and developers in conceptualizing and
implementing and maintaining an enterprise data warehouse solution
that enables the business staff to create or access reports,
information dashboards, and other end-user information portals or
resources to support the business.
- Provide leadership to the Data Services teams by setting
priorities, assigning work and coaching/mentoring team members,
ensuring staff projects and resources meet timelines and
- Lead data steering groups to help set the direction of business
intelligence, strategies, areas of business focus, and prioritizing
- Implement controls and compliance measures as needed to reduce
data issues and improve data quality.
- Prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple
projects/assignments involving a high level of coordination among
departments and other business units.
- Maintain good attendance, is punctual and works full scheduled
shift as a condition of employment.
- Demonstrate respectful, professional and appropriate behavior
that supports a team-oriented work environment.
- Updated 09/2022 Director of Data Reviews 09/2022 Services Page
2 of 3
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission, core values and goals
of HealthPoint and its healthcare delivery including the ability to
integrate values of justice, respect, compassion, excellence and
stewardship into appropriate programs and services.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, trainings, committees
and work group assignments as requested or appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Provide off-hours support for operational/production
- As necessary, get hands-on with various aspects of work done by
the team such as writing scripts for data analysis or building a
data visualization or interactive dashboard.Must have's you'll need
to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Computer
Sciences with five (5) to ten (10) years of business intelligence
or analytics and supervisory experience or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Basic operating knowledge of computers. Intermediate skill
level with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word as well as programming.
Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Position also requires intermediate skill level with Microsoft BI
full stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Power BI, Smartsheet, R, Java,
Python.Proof of immunizations and/or immunity to: COVID-19, MMR
(measles, mumps, and rubella), Varicella, Annual Influenza, and TB
Quantifier are required for all employees. Additionally, if you
work in a HealthPoint clinic, Tdap (within last 10 years) is
required. Hepatitis B. is required for clinical employees with
potential exposure to blood/blood products. All immunizations are a
condition of employment. Upon hire, employees must provide proof of
their immunizations and/or immunity prior to starting or no later
than their fifth (5) business day of employment. -Where to gather
your records: -
- If you received immunizations in Washington, Arizona,
Louisiana, Maryland or West Virginia, you may visit
http://wa.myir.net to create an account and retain proof of your
medical records for the immunity/immunization requirements. -
- If records do not show any data, please seek guidance from your
provider for further assistance.HealthPoint is committed to
offering all employees a competitive compensation package,
including benefits and several other perks. -
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and their
- HSA, FSA plans
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Disability Coverage -
- Employee Assistance Program -
- Wellness Program
- PTO Plan for full-time benefited and part-time benefited
employees. 0-.99 years of service accrual of 5.23 hours per pay
period. (pro-rated accruals for part-time benefited employees)
- Extended Illness Time Away of 40 hours (pro-rated for part-time
- 8 holidays and 3 floating holidays -
- Compassion Time Away up to 40 hours
- Opportunity Time Off (extended time off for staff to invest in
themselves) up to 8 weeks
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match -
- Voluntary plans at a discount, such as life insurance, critical
illness and accident insurance, identity theft insurance, and pet
- Third Party Perks Discounted Movie Tickets, Travel, Hotels, and
more -It is the policy of HealthPoint to afford equal opportunity
for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, marital
status, military status, sexual orientation, because of sensory,
physical, or mental disability, genetic information, gender
identity or any other factor protected by local, state or federal
law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of
these factors. -
Keywords: HealthPoint, Renton , Director of Data Services, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...