Company: Middleby Coffee Solutions Group
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Job summaryThe Middleby Coffee Solutions Group is located in
Renton, Washington, and was established in January 2021. The group
is the combination of 3 brands: Synesso espresso machines,
Concordia Beverage Systems and Bloomfield Worldwide. Middleby
Coffee Solutions Group is a subsidiary of the Middleby Corporation,
based in Elgin, Illinois.With Synesso our focus is on empowering
the barista. We build traditional espresso machines designed to
offer optimum temperature stability, the freedom to explore your
coffee through a wide range of extraction variables, and technology
to help deliver the same great beverage again and again. At
Concordia, we build machines that take fresh, whole bean coffee and
turn it into a delicious tasting coffee beverage- exactly as the
customer has ordered. We have equipment for both espresso drinks
and filter coffee. Our goal is to make great coffee accessible to
anyone, anywhere. We are looking for a creative, strategic, and
highly motivated individual to join our team and help take our
brand to the next level. This Director of Marketing role involves
driving the development, implementation, and management of
innovative marketing campaigns that enhance brand awareness,
promote product/service offerings, and contribute to the
achievement of business objectives. This role will be reporting to
the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and will work closely with
our sales team to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and
accelerate MCSGs overall growth.The Director of Marketing will be
responsible for the curation and building of these 3 brands. This
includes, but is not limited to:Responsibilities/daily tasks
- Creating and implementing a marketing plan and strategy for all
- Crafting campaigns and initiatives that support the sales goals
of the organization.
- Working with the MCSG engineering team to develop a launch plan
for new products.
- Monitor, drive, and support the growth of our Synesso
e-commerce platform and business.
- Manage and maintain relationships with agencies and
contractors- web, design, photo, video, etc.
- Build and execute a plan and strategy for how our brands will
engage on social media.
- Create, utilize, and hold accountability for the marketing
- Communicate and partner with new product teams to identify
- Lead the planning and execution of events- company created,
trade shows, product launches, etc.Required Specialist Skills and
- BA in Marketing
- 7+ Years of marketing experience, with some agency
- Experience in creating customer personas and targeting specific
- Attention to Detail
- Tenacious, self starter. Adaptable.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with Microsoft 365 platform.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.Perks and Benefits
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching.
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings account
- Paid short-and long-term disability programs.
- Paid Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Unlimited Free Coffee on site and opportunity to work around
people with passion for coffee!MCSG. is an equal-opportunity
employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from
harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting,
hiring, training, and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to
any protected status.
Keywords: Middleby Coffee Solutions Group, Renton , Marketing Director, Executive , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!