RN Clinic - Renton Primary Care, Internal, Fam Practice, Pediatrics *Per-Diem*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Description: Find what youre looking for in your career, at
PacMed as a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinic (Per Diem, Day Shift) to
work in Renton Prim Care, Internal, Fam Practice, Pediatrics in
Renton, WA. We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide
professional nursing care as directed by the Washington State Nurse
Practice Act and Pacific Medical Centers policies, procedures, and
protocols. In this position you will:
- Clinical Role:
- Independently assesses patient needs, develops a plan of care,
delivers direct care, evaluates outcome of care, and adjusts plan
and subsequent interventions accordingly.
- Administers medications within the scope of registered nursing
practice.Institutes health promotion and preventive care measures,
based on patient needs assessment.
- Delivers RN-administered patient care services following
Pacific Medical Centers approved protocols e.g., anti-coagulation
therapy, suture removal, adult female with dysuria, pregnancy
- Documents subjective and objective assessment, evaluation, plan
and interventions for in-person and telephone interactions.
- Teaching Role:
- Conducts comprehensive educational assessments, matches
teaching methods to defined learning objectives, and develops
teaching plans for individual patients and target population
- Instructs patients, individually or in groups, using a variety
of methods, reinforcement and review.
- Evaluates and documents the outcome of instruction;
incorporates changes into the patient teaching plan.
- Consulting Nurse Role:
- Triages patient needs, both in-person and by phone, to ensure
timely access to appropriate health care services.
- Provides medical information, advice and health care teaching
to patients and their families in person and via the
- Care Coordination/Case Management Role:
- Functions as a liaison between patients, providers and
community agencies; obtains support services for patients (i.e.,
nursing homes, home health care agencies, visiting services and
other community agencies).
- Facilitates transition of patients from outpatient to hospital,
skilled nursing facility, and/or home care services.
- Facilitates changes in clinic patient flow based on patient
assessment and triage.
- Leadership Role:
- Coaches, instructs and acts as role model for designated health
care team workers.
- Delegates clinical and non-clinical tasks to designated health
care team members according to Washington State approved scope of
practice guidelines. Qualifications: Required qualifications for
this position include:
- Nursing degree (Baccalaureate, Associate or Diploma) from an
accredited school of nursing.
- One (1) year of recent RN experience in a patient care setting
or clinical commensurate.
- Two (2) years of work experience in behavioral health
assignments only: In acute or ambulatory Behavioral Health.
- Currently licensed to practice in Washington State.
- Basic Life Support certification within two (2) month of hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include :
- 2 years recent RN experience in a patient care setting in
area(s) of responsibility
- Recent prior experience in a hospital and out-patient
- Recent prior experience with phone triage.
- Three (3) years of work experience in behavioral health
assignments only: Progressive experience, including medication
management. About the ministry you serve: Pacific Medical Centers
is affiliated with Providence Health & Services, which operates 28
exceptional not-for-profit hospitals and more than 350 clinics
across the West. With hundreds of physician and advanced practice
provider opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given
time, Pacific Medical Centers and Providence offer diverse
locations, lifestyles and practice models. Find what you are
looking for in your next practice opportunity with Pacific Medical
Centers! Learn more at www.pacmed.org/providerjobs . We offer
comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more
information, visit https://pacmed.jobs/benefits/ Our Mission Our
mission is to provide respectful, high-quality, patient-focused
healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve. About Us
Quality and respect. These are the words Pacific Medical Centers
(PacMed) employees live and work by. PacMed is a private,
not-for-profit, primary and integrated multispecialty health care
network with 10 outpatient clinics across the Puget Sound region
and more than 175 primary and specialty care providers. Affiliated
with the Providence Health & Services system, PacMed provides
patient-focused health care and even same-day appointments to
patients in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties. We provide
immediate access to cutting-edge technology, first-class facilities
and board-certified specialists, many of whom have been listed as
among Seattles Best Doctors. Pacific Medical Centers, PacMed, and
their Affiliates' (collectively PacMed) comply with applicable
Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. PacMed does
not exclude people or treat them differently because of race,
color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Schedule:
Part-time Shift: Day Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Location: Washington-Renton Req ID: 302758 id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Renton , RN Clinic - Renton Primary Care, Internal, Fam Practice, Pediatrics *Per-Diem*, Healthcare , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!