Critical Care Nurse - Located in Tukwila, WA
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Located in Tukwila, WAJob Description:
** We are offering a $15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs accepting full
time positions with a 18 month commitment. **
Pay: Annual salary starting at 95,000 to 112,000 depending on
We are seeking a compassionate, highly skilled, motivated, and
professional Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity of
delivering patient care.
SUMMARY: The Critical Care Transport (CCT) Registered Nurse
administers direct patient care, to include assessments, treatments
(BLS and ALS), and continuous monitoring of patients during
inter-facility transports while functioning under the direction of
the CCT Medical Director through comprehensive transport orders.
The CCT Nurse must be responsive and adaptable to meet our
customer's expectations, delivery of protocols, interaction with
medical centers, hospitals, physicians, other service providers and
other ancillary EMS agencies, while communicating, documenting and
Join our AMR team of dedicated patient-focused professionals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains through familiarity with treatment protocols,
response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system
components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification consistent with
performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state, and company requirements for operation
of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy
and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through
knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of
mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness
and appearance standards.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with allied health
and public safety personnel.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and
- Ensures EMT partner maintains the same standards.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the
Field Supervisor or On-Call Supervisor-CCT.
- Monitors performance of EMT partner, corrects errors as
necessary, provides training and feedback.
- Evaluates performance of EMT partner and submits written
reports as requested by supervisor.
o Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor or
A. Minimum 5 years nursing experience
B. 3 years of current ICU/CCU/ER- Required
C. Current Washington State Nurses License.
D. Emergency vehicle operation knowledge.
E. Thorough knowledge of medical supplies and equipment in
F. Radio Communication skills.
G. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
H. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification or
Emergency Nurses Pediatric (ENPC).
I. Covid-19 Vaccination or valid exemption
J. Demonstrated ability to solve unusual problems and give
K. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
L. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
M. Ability to employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive
N. Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions.
O. Ability to perform the essential job functions.
NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the
GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19
vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Renton , Critical Care Nurse - Located in Tukwila, WA, Healthcare , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!