Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 17, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioners in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally. What we offer Nurse
- Full Time W2 Position - Flexible work schedules
- All outpatient - No nights or weekends
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Comp Average $180,000 to $230,000
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Stock Awards
- Sign on Bonus Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our
clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in Washington
- Must Reside within driving distance to Renton location
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum 2 years experience as a PMHNP.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
- Active DEA Locations and Schedule
- Renton and surrounding areas
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible Schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal
- Hybrid Schedule between office and home
- Full In office
To learn more about this opportunity and LifeStance Health,
Jenelle Zornes Director, Practice Development LifeStance Health
jenelle.zornes C) About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national
provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based,
medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and
adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an
outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics
nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric
nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Renton , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Healthcare , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!