Psychologist- Top Market Pay
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 19, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively hiring talented Licensed Clinical Psychologists in
Washington who are passionate about patient care and committed to
Sign on Bonus
We offer Psychologists:
- Full Time W2 Position with Sign on Bonus
- All outpatient - No nights or weekends
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Comp Range $100,000 to $120,000
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, paid sick days and
- Long Term Incentive Plan - Stock Awards given annually
- Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system,
peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We
also have talented support staff who handle everything from
credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Washington as a Psychologist
including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent
- Psychological Testing available but not required.
Location and Schedule:
- New office just opened in Renton
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible Schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal
- Hybrid Schedule between office and home
Please apply today or contact me directly:
Jenelle ZornesDirector of Practice Development - WAC:
HealthLifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital
health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Renton , Psychologist- Top Market Pay, Healthcare , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!