Medical Assistant (MA) - Overlake Primary & Specialty Care Clinics (FT Evenings))
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Compassionate Care for Every Life We TouchMedical Assistant (MA)
- Overlake ClinicsOverlake Clinics is Hiring! Our Medical
Assistants are a vital part of the patient experience in our
clinic. They work with our providers to offer exceptional care for
our patients and their families. Daily tasks including rooming
patients, triage phone calls, and assisting in coordination of
patient care. -We have full-time and part-time opportunities in our
primary care and specialty care locations.Why join Overlake?
- $5000 Sign-on Bonus
- Free Parking and Free ORCA Pass
- $10,000 per year for tuition reimbursement, professional
- 0$ Medical Coverage for services on Overlake
- Down payment assistance up to 15%
- Generous Retirement MatchOverlake has been recognized as
Workplace of the Year and by Seattle Magazine and one of the Top
Places to Work in the Greater Seattle area. We are also proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer.Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous
military training/experience that satisfies Washington state
- Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through
WA State DOH required -(the latter must obtain regular MA-C within
6-months of hire).
- Current healthcare provider CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.Overlake is an
Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Renton , Medical Assistant (MA) - Overlake Primary & Specialty Care Clinics (FT Evenings)), Healthcare , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!