Warehouse Team Leader
Company: RTW Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Ability to perform general warehouse operations and support
management by acting as first line of assistance for associates.
Dependent on volume/size of the facility, may have specialized
tasks or have a generalized role working in warehouse.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Coaches and trains lower-level warehouse associate(s) as needed
on the proper execution of warehouse duties, ensures policies and
procedures are followed.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of all warehouse roles and is
qualified in all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Safely operates forklift or other machinery in order to
complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, and transportation of goods, operate pallet
jacks, or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as
unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products.
- Verifies and enters data into the system.
- Maintains condition of work area.
- Stocks product in designated location or locates to pull
correct quantities to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity
and accuracy goals.
- May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory,
order layout, data entry, and load trucks.
Nature and Scope:
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
- Course of action is often determined by interpreting procedures
and policies. Work typically involves periodic review of output by
a supervisor or direct customers of the process.
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for long periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
Education and Experience:
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
- 18 months of warehouse experience.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of warehouse operations,
Please only apply if you meet/exceed the minimum
Keywords: RTW Logistics, Inc., Renton , Warehouse Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!