Front Desk Agent - AM Residence Inn by Marriott in Renton
Company: Texas Western Hospitality
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Job Details Description Texas Western Hospitality and managing
partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels,
ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We
build and manage only the best brands. - We proudly fly Marriott,
Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas,
Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several
properties currently under construction, which will be opening in
the near future. -At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best
hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy
has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders,
investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.Our
-Front Desk Agent:
- Books guest reservations and/or coordinates with reservation
- Registers guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous
manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares
for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets,
registers, and assigns rooms to guests
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with
a high degree of integrity
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls
- Records pertinent guest information in the pass on log
- Replenishes continental breakfast as needed and keeps area
- Ensures common area/lobby is clean
- Performs laundry functions as directed
- Checks guests in and out of the hotel; processes customer
payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Promotes hotel services, facilities and outlets and becomes
informed and knowledgeable of upcoming events/ functions in the
hotel and in the surrounding area.
- Answers guests' questions about the property and amenities and
is able to refer and direct guests to area attractions and outlets.
Arranges for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from
the hotel when necessary.
- Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and
concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Resolves minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the
customer; informs supervisor of major problems, complaints,
disturbances or unhappy guests.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly
manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting
all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and
- Handles departmental accounting of monies, receipts, guest
accounts and other forms of credit; posts all charges; completes
cashier's report, prepares deposit and counts cashier bank.
- Balances cash bag at open and closing of each shift.
- Transmits and receives messages using equipment such as
computer, telephone, email, fax and switchboard.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
- Follows company policies and procedures.Note: Other duties as
assigned by supervisor or management Qualifications 0"
style="display: none;"> Skills 0"> 0"> 0" style="display:
none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;">
Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0" style="display: none;"> Education
0"> 0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Experience 0">
0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: Texas Western Hospitality, Renton , Front Desk Agent - AM Residence Inn by Marriott in Renton, Hospitality & Tourism , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!