Route Service Professional
Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top
Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious
If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop
their skills and are encouraged to be innovative.
Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will
be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays,
great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage,
company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability,
401(k) with company match, and much more!
At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of
respect, diversity, commitment and partnership.
Be our newest team member! We are in need of a local Regulated
Medical Waste Route Driver who will be responsible for servicing
assigned LQ (Large Quantity) and SQ (Small Quantity) accounts in
the most professional way, ensuring that customers needs are met on
a continual basis for various waste pickups and supply
The Route Driver will provide the highest level of customer service
at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Manages assigned routes
ensuring customers waste is picked up in a timely and accurate
* Picks up and transports waste safely according to all federal,
state, and local rules and regulations.
* Plans daily schedule based on customers needs by reviewing daily
paperwork, e.g., manifest, route sheets, previous VCR, etc.
provided by the Transportation Manager or Dispatcher.
* May prepare and load trucks to service select accounts for the
day ensuring enough supplies are added.
* Picks up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for
* Ensures each customer has packaged and prepared the waste
according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations
* Provides the highest level of customer service to assigned
accounts on a daily basis, communicating any issues to
Transportation Manager or Dispatcher for resolution.
This includes but is not limited to re-routes, adjustments in
container sizes, training, etc.
* Ensures waste, supplies, and material handling equipment are
secured prior to operating vehicle on public highway.
* Ensures assigned paperwork is completed legibly, neatly,
accurately, and completely and returned to Transportation Manager
or Dispatcher for processing.
Ensures DOT Driver Log is completed, if applicable.
* Communicates with Transportation Manager and/or Dispatcher
regarding any change to route pickups, including address changes,
customer not having waste ready for pickup, etc., and reports any
problems with accounts before close of business each day.
* Ensures that employee covering for specific route is aware of any
situations outside the norm in order to provide the highest level
of customer service.
* Performs pre-trip and post-trip maintenance on assigned truck
prior to leaving or closing for the day.
* Reports any maintenance problems to Dispatcher for follow-up.
Education and Experience Requirements: * Education equivalent to
graduation from high school, or the equivalent in related work
experience, interact professionally with various levels of
internal/external customers, and portrait a strong professional
appearance and attitude at all times and in all situations.
* Must be 21 years of age. * All CMV/CDL drivers must be able to
obtain a medical card by a certified medical examiner.
* Minimum of one (1) year of related driving experience is required
or completion of an accredited driving school and equivalent in
related work experience.
* Must possess a valid, local driver s license (no revocations or
current suspensions of license).
* If driving a vehicle over 26,001 lbs., a CDL driver s license
must be in possession.
Otherwise, a Non CDL license is acceptable.
* May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on
* Demonstrates ability to use Hand held computer device.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 60 pounds repeatedly over the course
of the day.
* Must have a clean driving record. * Must work safely and
carefully to prevent injury to self and others while driving,
loading, and unloading vehicle.
* Requires constant mental and visual attention relative to the
safe operation of the vehicle.PandoLogic.Category: Transportation,
Keywords: Route Driver
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Renton , Route Service Professional, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!