Client Service Specialist (18538BR)
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Posted on: February 15, 2021
AGP Wealth Advisors is a private wealth advisory practice of
Ameriprise Financial. AGP stands for Accumulate, Grow and Protect;
which embodies our philosophy for managing our client's wealth.
With offices throughout the Pacific Northwest, AGP has rapidly
expanded since its inception in 2004, evidenced by having made the
Barron's Top 100 list for ten consecutive years
The Client Service Specialist plays a crucial role in providing
best-in-class support to Advisors in order to deliver unparalleled
service to clients. With overall responsibility in assisting the
advisor, the Client Service Specialist will work effectively and
efficiently to provide an exceptional degree of office support and
* Has Series 7, 63 and 65 licenses.
* Has at least one year of experience in the financial services
* Has a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Has excellent interpersonal skills.
* Has excellent problem-solving skills.
* Is extremely attentive to detail.
* Has a genuine interest in serving and caring for other
* Has excellent organizational, task, and time management
* Can self-teach when given appropriate resources.
* Ability to fill multiple roles and be flexible.
* Has a high degree of comfort with technology.
* Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
* Vacation and Personal Leave.
* Paid Holidays.
* 401(k) with matching.
* Health and Dental Insurance available.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant-. At Ameriprise
Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with
their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees
reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and
collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward
the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're
motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares
about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise
Financial and we can Be Brilliant- together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider
all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation,
citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital
status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law
poster is available here.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all
of our locations within the state.
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Renton , Client Service Specialist (18538BR), Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!