RN Floor Nurse Graveyard
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a job where you can MAKE A
DIFFERENCE? We are seeking POSITIVE,
HAPPY employees to come join our team! Here at
Cornerstone Healthcare, we recognize the importance of focusing on
individualized resident-centered care. Our mission is to create
inviting, home-like environments for all of our skilled nursing
centers and we rely on quality, dedicated employees to help us
fulfill this vision.
Here at North Auburn Health & Rehabilitation Center, we
currently have openings for HAPPY & DEDICATED MED
CART nurses to come join our team for coverage across NOC/Graveyard
shifts for FT, PT and PRN coverage. We offer a COMPETITIVE
WAGE AND BENEFITS package DOE and credentials.
- Ensure assigned residents receive their medications and
treatments as ordered in their respective care plans
- Directs NACs to ensure completion of assigned tasks
- Follows center's policies and policies related to infection
control and safety
- Ensures timely completion of all charting is done in PCC daily
before end of shift
- Completion of all assigned assessments as ordered from RCM
- Current active LPN or RN state licensure without enforcement
action against it
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English
- Ability to pass a background check with no disqualifying
- Ability to furnish a minimum of two favorable professional
Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background
check. Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Services, Renton , RN Floor Nurse Graveyard, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!