Full Season Community Engagement Intern [Employer: Seattle Seahawks at VMAC]
Company: Seattle Seahawks / First & Goal Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Community Engagement Intern will be responsible for
assisting the Community Engagement department in planning and
executing various programs and events that support our Community
Engagement five areas of focus Youth Empowerment, Future of
Football, Military Community, Social Justice, and Players & Legends
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Support the Community Engagement department in all areas. Duties
include, but not limited to:
- Provide event support for community programs including
Make-A-Wish, Game Changers, school visits, Blue Friday Night
Lights, Crucial Catch, Salute to Service, My Cause My Cleats,
Legends Weekend, Social Justice initiatives
- Support of Legion of Youth program including communication with
charitable organizations, coordination of photoshoots, interviews
and gameday experience
- Gameday support including Legion of Youth activation in
Touchdown City and Spirit of 12 Program
- Provide support for Fan Engagement events including Training
Camp and 12 Flag Raisings
- Travel coordination for out-of-town Legend appearances
- On-site talent support for community appearances including
players, legends, dancers and mascot
- Promotional material support including ordering and inventory
- Tracking, fulfillment, and shipping of charitable
- Respond to all community customer service emails and requests
in a timely manner
- Event, donation, and appearance data entry and tracking in
- Support project management in Wrike
- Manage updates for community webpages on Seahawks.com
- Support other Community programs and events and handle special
requests and projects, as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with CRM database systems, Wrike and Eventbrite
preferred but not required
- Must have effective verbal, written and interpersonal
- Adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic, high-pressure,
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with
ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to different environments and working
- Proven ability to effectively lead and direct staff and vendors
in a competitive, high-energy environment and industry
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays
- Be currently enrolled as a senior, or recent graduate (within
12 months) from a four-year college or university. Grad school
students are eligible to apply as well.
- Have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Have a current drivers license
- Be able to work 40 hours per week as well as game day/nights,
weekends and other various events
- Attach a current resume and cover letter
Final applicants will be contacted and invited to participate in
our interview process starting in early May. All interviews will
take place virtually. There is potential for an in-person final
round interview. Further, we will not pay for any interview related
expenses such as travel or lodging; these expenses are the sole
responsibility of the applicant.
NOTE: Due to the large volume of applicants that apply, we ask
that you do not contact us during this process.
All internships are hourly, paid positions. A background check
will be conducted prior to starting work with us.Interns are
responsible for their own housing, travel, and relocation expenses.
Our intern placements will last the duration of the NFL season
(approx. late July February).
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual in this
position is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use
hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting may be required.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for extended periods of
- Company: FNW
- Company: FGI
Keywords: Seattle Seahawks / First & Goal Inc., Renton , Full Season Community Engagement Intern [Employer: Seattle Seahawks at VMAC], Other , renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!