What were looking for
- OEC Group is currently looking for both entry level and
experienced candidates who are interested in the logistics/ supply
chain industry to join our Sales team in the Seattle office.
- The Sales Support Coordinator is primarily responsible for
providing support to the Sales team by generating quotes,
communicating with customers and gathering information for both
prospective leads and current accounts.
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight
forwarding companies. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan,
as well as regional headquarters in New York and branches
throughout Asia, North America, and Europe; OEC Group enjoys a
strong position in a rapidly growing market. OEC Group provides our
customers with import and export services, as well as, door-to-door
services for both international and domestic needs. We remain
competitive by offering a wide range of logistics services,
including: ocean and air freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and
distribution, customs brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day
introductory period the employee is provided with the following
benefits package. This includes:
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and
Vision) Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
- 401KPlan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a
well-established company that is continually growing and looking
for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team
dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building
activities! Here at OEC we identify the following to be our 5 main
- Community:OEC is a family-oriented company,
and we value our employees' efforts to help grow and support one
another as a unified community.
- Teamwork:We work together to support each
other's successes, interests and goals by sharing knowledge and
- Customer Experience:We focus on helping both
our internal and external customers succeed, acting in our
customer's best interests while striving to understand their needs
and exceed their expectations.
- Work Ethic:Passion is at the heart of OEC. We
hold ourselvesaccountable in our everyday work, and we strive to do
the best we can.
- Innovation:We believe innovation is essential
for growth. Continuous improvement will bring OEC and our people to
a better future.
About the PositionDuties and
responsibilitiesinclude the following (other duties may be
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team by preparing
sales-related documents throughout the sales process and performing
- Ensure to route client and potential customer calls, leads and
e-mails to members of the Sales team to focus on customers
- Coordinate with the Sales team to generate quotations and
optimize the sales process.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to develop presentations for
upcoming appointments to present OEC Groups services to potential
- Must have basic knowledge of pricing and sales procedures to
generate accurate reports.
- Enter data on prospective leads and current accounts into the
CRM database (Sugar).
Seattle Office 8:30 am 5:00 pm PST
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Looking for candidates with good follow up abilities, strong
organizational skills, and email communication skills.
Education & Experience
- Associates degree and six months to one year of related
- Relevant experience in the logistics, supply chain and/or
shipping field is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and requires
the ability to speak and hear. Specific vision abilities required
by this job include close vision for data entry.
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR