Company: Planet Fitness - WA Odum Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for
assisting in the oversight of gym operations to ensure an
exceptional Judgement Free member experience as well as a
financially successful club.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and developing a high
performing staff consisting of Member Service Representatives,
Trainers and Custodians.
- Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensuring staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
- Assist with Staff Management and provide backup support to Club
Manager as needed.
- Assist in scheduling and supervising staff.
- Member service oversight - Ensuring staff is providing a
superior customer experience at all times.
- Assist in resolving or escalating employee issues or
- Involved in all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Assist in overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of
- Assist in ordering of supplies using specific budget based on
- Assist in tracking statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and
- Backup support for any employee who is absent.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Experience working as a Member Service Representative at Planet
- Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 year of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - WA Odum Group, Renton , Assistant, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!