Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium
Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm
focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related
office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional
service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking
for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a
career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide
associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely
contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
* Responsible for receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming
mail (e.g. Letters, parcel, US postal, and interdepartmental) to
appropriate recipients and departments.
* Make timely collection of outgoing mail. Prepare and process
outbound courier shipments or service provider's equipment or USPS
mail to be metered via postage machine.
* Track and maintain and logs of mailing. Perform accurate data
entry as needed.
* Responsible for inventory control of mail and shipment
supplies. Pick up and deliver supplies to designated locations as
needed for mailing projects.
* Receive. count and verify all incoming parcels, freight,
* Log all incoming items, letters and packages, including
certified mail, registered, return receipt and Federal Express.
* Prepare all appropriate shipment documentation.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred * Minimum 1-2
years of customer service and shipping/receiving related experience
preferred * Basic mathematical skills * 1-3 years' experience with
Microsoft software * Handle multiple projects on time * Ability to
work individually and in a team environment * Excellent
communication skills both written and verbal * Ability to meet
employer's attendance policy * Keyboarding and Windows environment
and PC skills * Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis. *
Attention to detail
WATCH Where Service Matters: