Material Handler III
Company: International Gaming Technology Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to
experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated
segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have
a well-established local presence and relationships with
governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the
world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of
service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000
This role works in our Renton warehouse that supports our
Washington and Idaho gaming customers.
- Data entry, inventory management, scheduling support, record
maintenance and special projects as assigned.
- Perform administrative and related data entry activities in
support of operations.
- Order administration includes creating stock transfer and
delivery documents, receipt of game and equipment.
- Scheduling and coordinating activities with suppliers,
customers and ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered
- Revenue process includes verifying serial numbers,
administering gaming transfer documentation, updates to SAP on
machine installations and conversions, software and other
serialized or peripheral equipment.
- Part administrative process include adding/ordering new parts,
research parts approvals, create sales orders for parts and create
stock transport orders for parts.
- Inventory processes include processing parts receipt and
shipments, administering cycle counts in the warehouse and vans,
analyze parts usage and stockings/reordering and conducting monthly
finished goods inventory audits.
- Assists with processing of product returns.
- Process various tracking reports
- Prepare and verify order invoices and/or other paperwork as
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in office administration.
- Microsoft Office
- SAP preferred.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of skills in the content areas of
cross functional coordination and communication.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the
diversity of the global customers and communities we serve,
creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our
employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard
to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal
attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all
applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview
will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer
employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition
reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Keywords: International Gaming Technology Inc., Renton , Material Handler III, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!