Seasonal Facility Coordinator
Company: HNN Communities
Posted on: May 4, 2021
HNN Communities is a privately held and owner-operated
professional property management company. We specialize in the
management of multifamily and mixed-use properties throughout
Washington State. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a
Part-Time, Seasonal Facility Coordinator to join our team. This
temporary position is available starting on May 1 st , with a
tentative end of employment date of September 7th. Additionally,
weekend hours between 10am and 7pm are required. HNN is a great
place to make a rewarding career, life is better here! About the
Position The Facility Coordinator is responsible for the daily
monitoring and upkeep of all community facilities, amenities, and
common areas. This role ensures that guests adhere to the Company's
policies and procedures while amenities are open and addresses all
customer requests or concerns in a satisfactory manner. Job
- Check residents in and out of the clubhouse and amenities,
while ensuring that residents and guests adhere to the rules of the
- Monitor and assist residents during clubhouse hours as needed.
Document and report incidents and other important information daily
- Assist in preparing the office, amenities, and all other common
areas for opening daily.
- Ensure the office and clubhouse is secure and clean before
leaving for the day.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and follow-up. Take
appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Assist with front desk duties and coverage, including answering
phones, greeting customers and vendors, inputting resident service
requests, delivering notices, scheduling appointments and other
general office duties as assigned.
- Maintain the healthy, safe, and presentable condition of the
physical asset(s). Complete any cleaning efforts including
sweeping, vacuuming, and sanitizing as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of the Company's rental agreements,
policies, and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to all residents, prospects,
- Participate in the success of all resident events, community
programing and local/non-profit programs. Qualifications
- Prefer 1 year of real estate property/facility management or
related experience, or any similar combination of customer service,
education and experience.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to address the
needs of residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English in a manner
sufficient to carry out duties.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen
- Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S. meeting I-9
guidelines. Our Mission HNN's mission is to be a great company that
provides outstanding housing. We emphasize common sense in the
management of investment properties. We achieve standards of
performance that balance short-term return on investment with
long-term housing preservation and value. We nurture a reputation
of excellence in our housing communities, in our operations and
within ourselves. We promote healthy communication, productive
teamwork, integrity and professionalism. We thrive in a work
environment that is exciting, fun and productive. We realize the
power of kindness and compassion in our business operations. Visit
us at to view all open career opportunities! HNN Communities is an
Equal Opportunity Employer #CB
Keywords: HNN Communities, Renton , Seasonal Facility Coordinator, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!