Systems Analyst Job
Posted on: June 4, 2021
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc
is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle,
financial, and customer service fields with internationally
recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks
under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides
customized financial services, information technology and truck
parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR's Information Technology Division (ITD), located in
Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems
development, consulting, voice and data communications services to
the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology
As Automation Operations Analyst you will have responsibility
for the identification, implementation and growth of process
automations across Infrastructure and Operations. In addition, you
will manage/support the entire project life cycle of converting
manual IT processes to an automated state. Supporting the ECC
Manager in the digital transformation process for the operations
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage process discovery for planned processes to be automated.
This will involve capturing current state of process to analyze
process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for
improvements and automation.
- Develop process improvement procedures to drive operational
efficiency using automation / orchestration tools such as Ansible /
Chef / Puppet.
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance
trending in order to develop appropriate process changes.
- Create, manage, update and maintain documentation on process
improvements and automation.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop process improvement
metrics for setting forth progress, trends and appropriate
recommendations and conclusions.
- Assist with the implementation of process change based on the
organizational metrics as defined by leadership.
- Manage a project plan to implement process changes and
automation across I&O.
- Contribute to ensuring on-going automation operations are
running per design and assisting with production support where
- Help establish governance and control processes around I&O
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with functional
peer groups to gain commitment and cooperation from others,
including 3rd party vendors.
- Strong communications and presentation skills, along with the
ability to lead meetings.
- Business process improvement implementation skills:
requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design,
configuration, testing, training, change management, and
- Ability to influence business leaders and peers about the
proper use of standard business process flows and system
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with
minimal supervision. Must be a good team player.
- Must be responsive and deadline-oriented with a sense of
- Must be familiar with DevOps processes.
- Automation Operation Analyst experience is essential.
- Experience with orchestration technologies like Ansible or
similar is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications and other
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data,
including relational databases (E.g. SQL Server), flat files (CSV),
NoSQL databases (E.g. MongoDB) and data replication (E.g. Qlik
Replicate - Formerly Attunity)
- Ability to create process flow diagrams.
- Advanced analytical and problem definition and solving
- Experience of organizing and presenting data through
visualization tools (E.g. Tableau).
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
or related field preferred.
Additional Job Board Information
- PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
- Sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time
- Lifting up to 55 pounds
- Team lifting large objects such as servers using lifting
- Possible pushing, pulling, crawling, bending, reaching,
grasping, twisting, and occasional ladder use or stepstool
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Information Systems, Consulting,
Computer Science, Database, Technology
Keywords: PACCAR, Renton , Systems Analyst Job, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!