Executive Director, Customer Solutions Center
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Patient and Market Experience team within Providence is
looking for a savvy, energetic, customer first leader to help us
create the customer service and collections center of the future.
The Executive Director, Centralized Patient Service Center will
work with leaders to optimize operations and elevate the patient
experience across multiple touchpoints leading to increases in
patient satisfaction and revenue. This role will lead a team of
motivated caregivers and bring to life best practices for a
distributed (home based) support model. The Executive Director,
Centralized Patient Service Center will lead our modernization
efforts (people, process, technology) to build a world class
customer service center. This is an opportunity to be part of a
team that is creating positive impact for our patients and the
healthcare community by creating experiences that change people's
lives for the better.
Note: The role will manage a 200 seat contact center servicing
over 1.5M calls annually and responsible for collecting $7B
- Strategically rethink the customer service and collections
center with a patient and caregiver first mindset - from task
orientation to patient advocate.
- Build strategic roadmap including people, process and
technology to deliver on transformation.
- Partner with other related groups across the organization to
share and implement best practices.
- Develop robust call abatement strategy.
- Create refreshed metrics and measurement program.
- Implement leading management practices.
- Strategically lead and develop team to enhance performance by
setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Be a role model and advocate for our culture - ensure leading
caregiver engagement scores.
- Drive increased collections by providing excellent, empathetic
service through the patients preferred channel.
- Use customer insight and root cause analysis to identify
- Be accountable for identifying and providing feedback through
1:1s, effective use of personal development plans, and provision of
coaching & development opportunities.
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance as appropriate.
- Drive quality and consistency through our business processes,
service offerings and across geographies/centers.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and communicate with others
at all levels.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills in
building/developing teams, navigating complex organizations and
- Manage the phone based collections for all EPIC single billing
office instances and select non-EPIC environments.
Required experience and education for this position include:
- Bachelor's in any degree, experience or education that focuses
on the study of people to include hospitality, marketing,
anthropology, behavioral science etc; or equivalent
- More than 10 years of experience with working in a customer
facing function focused on providing high quality service
- More than 10 years of experience in healthcare, retail and/or
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers,
executive management, and other stakeholders through positive
interaction and problem identification and resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, analyze and communicate
business requirements from multiple customers across disparate
- Demonstrated excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to define, develop, and analyze
performance measures and metrics
- In depth knowledge of contact center technology
- Proven ability to effectively manage production and service
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Renton , Executive Director, Customer Solutions Center, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!