Scientist/Senior Scientist, Peptide Drug Development
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Our client is seeking highly motivated and creative scientists to
help us develop life-changing diagnostics and therapeutics for
Alzheimer’s Disease. The Scientist uses deep knowledge of
scientific principles and concepts along with technical and
analytical proficiency, thoughtful scientific creativity, dogged
determination, collaboration with others, and an enthusiastic
spirit to tackle a formidable devastating disease. You have
experience in drug development. You have a strong background in
data analysis and attention to detail. You are meticulous while
being boldly creative. You always remain focused on the human
objective: early diagnosis and treatment for patients and a sense
of urgency as part of a dynamic, committed team.
You may lead a project or initiative involving other contributors.
You may supervise the activities of more junior personnel and be
responsible for driving the development of those employees. You
will contribute toward peer-reviewed publications, the invention of
IP, internal reports, and/or regulatory filings. You are eager to
learn new techniques and approaches.
- Contribute to preclinical in-house development of therapeutic
candidates and pre-IND development activities.
- Lead significant components of drug development or other
- Independently design, execute and interpret multiple studies.
Design experiments to be carried out by self and others.
- Motivate and support others, setting clear goals and
- Author and review technical reports, manufacturing documents,
regulatory submissions, and publications.
- Present at department, project team, and senior management
meetings. May present externally at scientific
- Deep knowledge of peptide/protein chemistry, structures, and
interactions. Strong in analytical, organic, and physical chemistry
- Good understanding of analytical and conformational protein
characterization (including HPLC, MS, CD, functional assays)
- Experience with peptide therapeutics and their delivery
- Experience with ELISAs, cell culture, handling human samples,
chemical modifications, protein structural studies, planning animal
experiments, analytical techniques, statistical analysis of
results, pharmaceutical formulation, assay optimization.
- Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering,
bioengineering, or related field with 3+ years of industry
The client offers a competitive compensation package as well as a
benefits program designed to support the well-being of our
employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and group life insurance.
The client is an equal opportunity employer with the desire for
diversity of all types. All qualified applications will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender
identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status,
national origin, disability, or any other status protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Bevov, Renton , Scientist/Senior Scientist, Peptide Drug Development, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!