Monitor Technician - Cardiac Stroke/Telemetry (.6 FTE / Night)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center's Progressive Cardiac Unit is
currently seeking a Cardiac Monitor Technician to join our
team! This 36 bed unit has a population that includes open
heart, post vascular surgeries, stroke, intermediate care and
telemetry. The cardiac monitor technician is responsible for
the continuous observation of cardiac rhythm; recognition of
cardiac arrhythmia and documentation on monitor strips. Techs are
to notify cardiac trained RN of arrhythmia changes. The RN is
responsible for verification of the arrhythmia; treatment and
documentation on patient's chart.
Part-time, .6 FTE (48 hours per two-week pay period)
12-hour Night Shift
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months experience in a health related field
- Previous Cardiac Monitor Tech experience preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass the arrhythmia identification
test prior to hire, or within introductory period.
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Effective organization and interpersonal communication
- Familiarity with computers required.
- EMR experience preferred.
- Free parking/Free public transportation pass
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly
trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and
comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group
practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a
superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe
exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel
respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high
expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the
best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Renton , Monitor Technician - Cardiac Stroke/Telemetry (.6 FTE / Night), Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!