Clinical Nurse Specialist - Cardiac (per diem)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Cardiac (Per
Are you an educator? Are you passionate about continually
developing excellence in your nursing staff? At Overlake Hospital
you get the opportunity to experience the power of possibility, the
power to grow, and the power of fun!
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Cardiac. We are seeking a
highly skilled, experienced, dynamic, Masters level, Registered
Nurse with an outstanding depth of knowledge in Cardiac to join our
team and drive our ongoing commitment to excellence in supporting
- Process improvement
- Mentoring, coaching
- Contribute to policies and nursing education at the core of
- Help staff realize their career goals through professional
development and clinical excellence
- Strategize for the future of nursing in our ever-changing
health care environment
- Be part of a team of highly experienced nursing educators who
do great things everyday
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required.
Masters degree in Nursing (MN, MSN) or Master's of
Education (M.Ed) also required. CNS preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification
- Three years nursing experience in acute healthcare setting
- Experience in adult education, teaching, program planning,
development, coordination and evaluation process highly
- Experience in quality improvement efforts, facilitation and
group process knowledge and skills preferred.
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally
when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our
people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and
team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its
reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly
committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in
a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed
to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Renton , Clinical Nurse Specialist - Cardiac (per diem), Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!