Union Class A Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
** $3,000 Sign On Bonus available for a candidate
hired into this role.**
Emerald Services in Kent, WA (servicing Seattle Metro Area) is
looking for a Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team.
Our Union Class A Driver will operate tanker
trucks and vac trucks to transport waste locally.
The shift for this position is typically 90% 1st shift 6:00 am-
4:30 pm; Monday-Friday. This position does work occasional weekends
and/or 2nd;3rd shift to accommodate customer needs. 10% overnight
travel, hotel accommodations and per diem provided if traveling
overnight. Raises every 6 months per Union contract.
Why Work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Health plan after 90 days of active employment;
- Union pension also available;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training;
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime, as per
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Remove bulk liquids from ISO containers, tankers, railcars on
- Performed pre and post trip inspections in accordance with
company policy and procedure;
- Daily completion of log books and time sheets;
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for
What does it take to work for Emerald
- CDL Class A Required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement required;
- Previous driving experience preferred;
- Hazwoper and TWIC preferred.
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning
company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific
Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for
automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly
divert and renew the planet's waste stream through industrial
cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and
lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more
about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean
Harbors team; however only those that complete the online
application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be
considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Renton , Union Class A Driver, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!