Foam Extrusion Helper
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Foam Extrusion Helper in Renton,
- Helpers are responsible for efficiently managing the output end
of the machine.
- This includes removing finished rolls of foam from the winder,
taping the rolls, applying labels, bagging and placing on
- They also prepare the next roll for production at the winder by
installing and taping in place cardboard inner cores.
- Helpers also maintain an adequate supply of cores, plastic bags
and bag ties. Qualifications:--
- High School or equivalent. HS diploma or GED.
- Basic reading, math, computer skills.
- Work on feet for much of shift.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Renton , Foam Extrusion Helper, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!