Team Member (Full Time, Part Time & Seasonal Storewide Opportunities) - Bellevue - Bellevue, WA
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Located in - Bellevue, WA
- We're offering hourly store and facility Team Members a one-time
bonus for hours worked between 10/4/21 and 1/2/22.* Team Members
will receive a bonus equivalent to $2 per hour worked and Team
Leaders will receive a bonus equivalent to $3 per hour worked. Team
Members and Team Leaders will also be eligible to receive enhanced
overtime pay of 2x their standard hourly rate through the end of
the year. *You must remain employed by Whole Foods Market on Jan.
2, 2022 to receive the bonus payout. -
Our Bellevue location is hiring Team Members in various
departments. Apply once to be considered for all current full-time,
part-time, and seasonal openings!
* Departments: Bakery, Grocery, Meat, Prepared Foods (Deli &
Kitchen), Produce, Seafood, Specialty (Beer, Wine & Cheese), Store
Support (Front End Checkout & Housekeeping), and Whole Body (Body
Care & Nutrition)
* Benefits: $15/hr starting pay, flexible scheduling, paid time
off, 20% store discount, growth opportunities including training
programs, and more!
* Application Process: After applying, check your email (including
your junk/spam) for a link to an assessment. Successfully complete
the assessment within 7 days and, if you're a fit, we'll get you
For more information about what it's like to work for Whole Foods,
check out our videos:
Provides support performing duties related to customer service,
stocking, and sanitation in assigned department(s). All Whole Foods
Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by
providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers
and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in
accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures.
Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the
duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders
are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with
customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed.
All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals,
promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and
ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety
* Follows department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating,
and stocking of product.
* Prepares, packages, weighs, and prices products for sale.
* Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product
* Ensures cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
* Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep logs as
* Assists with periodic inventory checks.
* Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed
and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required
trainings and meetings.
* Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers
in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling
techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
* Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures
for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising
* Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established
procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation,
and safe work practices.
* Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary
working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance
with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
* Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures
accuracy of signs and pricing.
* Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
* Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Ability to sell proactively.
* Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in
* Ability to visually examine products for quality and
* Proactively reads labels and familiarizes oneself on various
* Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work
as part of a team.
* Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner
to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
* Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in
all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
* Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time
management and organization skills.
* Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods
* Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
with a sense of urgency.
* Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
Desired Work Experiences
* No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
* Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
* Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting
* Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
* Exposure to temperatures: Less than32 degrees Fahrenheit
(freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), > 90
* Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
* Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
knives, electric pallet jacks, forklifts, hand trucks, six-wheel
carts, balers, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary
of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as
an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties
or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one
progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a
lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the
duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other
responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business
conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for
the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful
performance in their current position before being considered for
promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level
position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the
candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new
position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an
advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or
developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not
guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Renton , Team Member (Full Time, Part Time & Seasonal Storewide Opportunities) - Bellevue - Bellevue, WA, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!