WAREHOUSE SELECTOR II, OPEN CASE CIGARETTE
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 23, 2021
WAREHOUSE SELECTOR II, OPEN CASE CIGARETTEGR300 DC NorthwestJob
- Pay rate: $16.75 per hour.
- The typical schedule for this position is Monday- Friday.
- Start time 5:30 AM Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and
more!ABOUT THE JOB:
- The Warehouse Selector II fills customer orders by pulling
specified open-case items from warehouse storage slots.
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product
description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of designated products from a slot
location and place in a tote or box.
- Push tote or box along a static conveyor line, continuing to
pull items until order is complete (multiple totes or boxes may be
- Work safely to prevent injury and damage to people and
products.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: clerk,
coordinator, forklift operator, fulfillment, handler, logistics
engineer, logistics support, pallet, palletizer, supply chain
Keywords: McLane Company, Renton , WAREHOUSE SELECTOR II, OPEN CASE CIGARETTE, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!