Mail Fulfilment Associate
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYAre you looking for a career in a
fast-paced environment that allows you to work with a diverse team
for a company that encourages professional development? Diamond
Communication solutions, an OSG Company is the place for you! We
partner with clients across multiple industries to provide
exceptional and efficient communication solutions. Our facility
located in Renton, WA specializes in producing quality print and
electronic statements in the financial, healthcare, and utility
industries. Mail Fulfilment associates utilize their organizational
skills to insert mail pieces offline within our production
warehouse. OSG offers a sign o bonus! ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Operate postal metering/sealing equipment.
- Insert mail pieces by hand.
- Pull inventory to stage jobs.
- Read and follow job jacket instructions.
- Perform QC of their work.
- Reconcile mail jobs as they are completed.
- Utilize our internal system to prepare, monitor, and reconcile
- Clean workstation and production warehouse.
- Operate basic warehouse equipment.
- Manufacture a coupon booklet by using a stitcher, taper, and
- Prepare mail for presort operations.
- Assist Operators with fanning and traying machine output, when
- Attend company training/meetings as needed.
- Assist with peer mentoring/training as needed. QualificationsTo
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily and meet basic job
requirements. This position requires attention to detail and
accuracy. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. While performing this
job, the employee is regularly requested to stand, sit, walk and
hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee is
frequently required to use their hands to finger, handle, or feel.
The employee may also occasionally lift, pull, or push up to 30lbs.
Due to strict mailing times and workload, this position requires
punctuality and the ability to work extended hours. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Basic Requirements:
- Proficient in English.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Able to follow instructions both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as postage. Possess
basic math comprehension.
- Possess a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Able to work flexible hours including holidays and
- Possess a minimum of 1-year warehouse experience.
- Lift, push, or pull up to 30lbs.
- Stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully complete pre-employment background and drug
screening (excluding THC). Schedule:
- Typically, Monday through Friday.
- Overtime during peak business is required.
- Holiday and weekend work required during peak business.
- 1st Shift
- Peak periods include but are not limited to: First 5-7 days of
every month, 2-3 days mid-month, and compliance season. Time off
restrictions apply during peak periods.
- Work from home is not an option for this position. Work
Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
occasionally exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate. Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as
well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance,
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not
discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental
status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors.RSROSG
Keywords: OSG, Renton , Mail Fulfilment Associate, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!