Document Sorting Admin
Posted on: September 14, 2022
We are looking for a -Entry Level Admin -to type information
into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be
computer savvy and a - -with a keen eye for detail. You will report
to our office manager -or another senior data team member.
Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The
company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that
are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or
database systems using keyboards, data recorders or scanners
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Converting files to digital files
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is
- Removing staples and prior to scanning and storing all
documents Requirements and skills
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch -typing system is
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
(MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer
- Great attention to detail
- New Users: To get started, please click on your device's
respective -store below and download the app. Then, click on
"Search and Apply for a Job" and type in position number 
in your search. You'll be prompted to create an account to apply.
After applying, your application will be sent to our team!
- Returning users: Open your Staffmark Group WorkNOW app, type in
position number  in your search, click to apply, and
you're all set! Get it on Google Play: Apple Users: - - For future
job opportunities, you can search for and apply to jobs directly in
our WorkNOW app! We look forward to reviewing your
Keywords: Staffmark, Renton , Document Sorting Admin, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!