Ecommerce Operations Specialist
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Ecommerce Operations Specialist
The Pok--mon International Company is transforming its digital
commerce capabilities to meet accelerating demand for original and
collectable Pok--mon products. As the ecommerce business continues
to grow, so has the number of operational tasks needed to support
The tasks needed by the ecommerce team will be related to multiple
areas of business operations within TPCi, such as warehouse,
finance, customer service, legal and marketing. This person will
analyze and resolve business operations issues and help look for
scalable long term solutions. This role will also project-manage
tasks that various teams are completing to support ecommerce team,
to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Ensure order flow excellence by reviewing and troubleshooting
customer orders that get stuck in the normal flow. This includes
checking orders statuses and inventory levels as needed. Monitor
issues with payments, cancelations, and returns.
- Develop an understanding of operational and process issues that
need troubleshooting, such as causes and effects. This includes
analyzing data in Excel to spot trends.
- Plan and execute internal non-technical projects or programs
from initiation to delivery. Gather required data from internal
stakeholders to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to define
- Scope and monitor dashboards to ensure operational excellence.
Monitor and review reports for unusual activity and issues
- Document and communicate situations, tasks, action items, and
- Complete various operational tasks that have not yet been
automated. Work closely with various internal departments to ensure
successful completion of products.
- Update and maintain certain rules and settings related to
- Work with the finance team payments, chargebacks, fraud, gift
cards, and reporting
- Work with the warehouse team on certain projects related to
- Gather data that can help the team make decisions.
- Recommend areas for process improvements.
- Track and address common themes in partnership with the
customer service team - - - - - - -
What you'll bring
- Three (3) to four (4) years of related professional
- Experience in ecommerce, operations, logistics, payments, or
- Proficiency and comfort with Excel, especially in looking at
and managing large quantities of data
- Proficiency in project management software/tools is a
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $77000.00 - 118000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Code: TE.ISBS.P2
Internal Job Profile: Business Systems Analyst (IC2)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , Ecommerce Operations Specialist, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!