Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Summary: - The Security Officer will be responsible for the
safety and security of company property and personnel. - They will
also be responsible for the use of surveillance cameras, access
control device and visitor screening. - This position will be
responsible for creating data driven reports and recommendations
based on incidents, experience, and direction from the Safety and
This position will be in-house and with that comes a high level of
visibility to TPCi's employees, including our Executives. - This
position will also be responsible for, security and safety as well
as administrative duties.
What You'll Do
- Welcome guests into the TPCi office, providing guest services,
and visitor check-in.
- Provide security for corporate events and off-site
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property;
monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment,
and access points
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within TPCi areas. Contact
property management, Safety and Security Manager, Facilities
Director and local agencies as directed.
- Assist with administrative duties such as maintaining
spreadsheets, system status reporting, incident and accident logs,
as well as documentation of security department tasks.
- Assist with the deployment and maintenance of security
programs, including policies, procedures, technical systems, and
workforce training in order to maintain the safety and security of
a corporate workplace.
What You'll Bring
- Experience conducting investigations, surveillance operations,
and interviewing techniques.
- Knowledgeable of contemporary security and property protection
techniques and methodologies.
- Experience responding to emergency situations, injuries, and
- Advanced working knowledge of computer-based access control and
alarm systems, and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience utilizing CCTV/surveillance systems to monitor
company areas and tracking individuals.
- Familiarity with documenting complex situations into
articulated and detailed reports.
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills, including
exceptional ability to think strategically, identify needs and
requirements, and develop expert recommendations; superior ability
to research, gather, analyze, summarize, and present qualitative
and quantitative data and suggest actionable
- Ability to take quick, appropriate action in stressful, hostile
or dangerous situations.
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations and handle
confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent customer service and de-escalation skills, as well as
strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to get American Red Cross Instructor
certification within 6 months of employment.
- 0-2 years of previous security experience.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous law enforcement or military preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred.
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , Security Officer, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!