Structures Manufacturing Planner - Associate
Posted on: November 18, 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better
place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work
that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion
are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for
every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with
great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with
- Develops, implements, and maintains various manufacturing
plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions, and illustrations to
define and document as-built configuration.
- Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data,
and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery
- Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure
manufacturing-related requirements are met.
- Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and
- Manages tools from initial design to end-of-use
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing-related issues.
- Performs producibility assessments for part or product
- Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing
processes, and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to
support delivery commitments.
- Drafts, updates, and reviews processes and procedures to
support business and regulatory agency requirements.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is
required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent
resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- Familiarity with aircraft structures commodities and/or
- Experience with CMES application.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of direct structures' fabrication/installation
- Ability to provide line-side support to critical factory
- Ability to support the training of new contributors.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with members of cross-functional
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Ability to actively participate in projects to develop new and
improved manufacturing processes to enable quality improvements and
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years
of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and
- This position offers relocation based on candidate
- Boeing is a Drug-Free Workplace where post-offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
- This position is for 1st shift.
- This is an onsite position.
- All information provided will be checked and may be
- Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence
before the end date.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will
attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total
Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an
opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally
including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health
savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability
insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both
paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee
may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic
location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general
guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and
qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range for associate level: $60,350 - $81,650
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Boeing, Renton , Structures Manufacturing Planner - Associate, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!