Product Production Designer (Apparel & Home) - 1 Year-Fixed Term Contract
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Job Summary: We are looking for a Product Production Designer
with eye for design but passion for production. The Product
Production -Designer will be responsible for providing production
support and viewed as an expert in creating consistent, detail
oriented production files and set up for products that include:
apparel, accessories and home goods. Please include spec sheets,
tech packs or production file set up examples in your
- FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
- People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Take over approved concept designs and prepare production files
for each product or product set.
- Maintains consistency across all templates, spec sheets and
- Reviews physical samples with Design Management & Concept
Designers. Makes any updates necessary after product sample
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal
stakeholders, production partners and external suppliers to ensure
an efficient process.
- Participates in meetings, discussions, and presentations as
part of the product development process from initial concepts to
- Demonstrates in depth conceptual and practical knowledge of
graphic design, and graphic application processes such as screen
print, embroidery, heat setting, etc.
- Work independently to create and execute designs for all
categories of Pok--mon Center.
- Meets all department and corporate business requirements,
including those regarding work hours, conduct, and teamwork.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What you'll bring
- 4-6 years of experience with design utilizing computer
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree a plus. Industry experience
- Expert proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite on Mac
- Demonstrates a high degree of originality and creativity as
well as provide valuable creative insights to support business
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices in production
- Knowledge of print technology and techniques: screen-print,
roller print, decals, embroidery, patches, sublimation, digital,
and offset processes
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $77000-$118000. This range is applicable for
the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. It is
common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint of the range.
Final base salary is directly related to each candidates'
qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , Product Production Designer (Apparel & Home) - 1 Year-Fixed Term Contract, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!