Dietary Aide (Server/Waitstaff)
Company: Mission Healthcare at Renton
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Flexible Schedule! Weekend Availability is a plus!*
Our patients receive specialized short-term or rehabilitative care
following surgery or a hospital stay. We are an interdisciplinary
rehabilitation team built from the very best among physicians,
therapists, nurses, social workers, dietitians, wound care
specialists, and more.
The purpose of this position is to complete duties assigned to
provide accurate, timely food service in order to meet patient
needs in compliance with federal, state and local requirements. To
maintain dietary equipment in a safe, sanitary manner.
*Summary of Responsibilities*
* Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
* Serve and bus trays.
* Pour and cover beverages.
* Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
* Clean work area.
* Assist in the proper care, use, cleaning, and storage of kitchen
* Attend in-service training programs for Food Service employees
and as assigned.
* Follow infection control procedures related to the Dietary
* Follow the facility safety program.
* Distribute and collect menus as necessary
* Assist in food preparation for special meals, parties, etc.
* Collect dirty dishes and organize the dish area
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Flexible Schedules
* Comprehensive Training Period
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Employee Appreciation Days
* Career Growth & Advancement Potential
* Paid Time Off / Sick Leave
* Medical, Dental, Vision for Full-Time Employees
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Continuing Education at No-Cost
*To help ensure the safety of Careage's vulnerable resident/patient
populations, we require post-offer proof and/or completion of
COVID-19 vaccination. Any requests to be exempted from these
requirements will be reviewed and determined on a case-by-case
* Requires standing for most of the shift and ability to lift 20
* Maintain a current WA state food handler permit.
* Must be capable of making mature judgments, be dependable, and
possess knowledge of safe sanitation practices, safety practices
and special diets.
* Ability to work on your feet for eight hours a day, five days a
* Prior experience with cooking/food preparation.
* Must be capable of meeting all requirements that are specified by
the state or other regulatory agencies.
*Why work with us?*
Our employees are more than just coworkers - they are family - just
like our patients! Working at Mission Healthcare, you will be
provided ample opportunities to grow both personally and
professionally. You will also be working alongside individuals who
share the same passion and commitment to providing exceptional
healthcare, service, and life enrichment to our patients. Our
culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our
diversity and looks to expand and build it constantly. Join us!
*About Mission Healthcare*
Mission Healthcare provides short-term, post-acute care and
rehabilitation after a surgery or hospital stay. Our team of
caregivers, nurses and therapists work with the guidance and
collaboration of the patients' medical team to provide the services
needed for their recovery. For more information, visit
Careage is a leading provider of senior-focused construction,
management, and health care services throughout the United States.
They are committed to providing exceptional services to a wide
variety of clients, including hospitals, medical clinics, skilled
nursing and post-acute rehabilitation facilities, Assisted Living
communities, Memory Care centers, and retirement communities. For
more Careage news, go to www.careage.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.80 - $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Bereavement leave
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Free parking
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid orientation
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Afternoon shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Rehabilitation center
* What is your email address?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Mission Healthcare at Renton, Renton , Dietary Aide (Server/Waitstaff), Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!