Office Systems Associate 2
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Posted on: September 13, 2023
OverviewKonica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for
an--Office Systems Associate II! Responsibilities
- Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on
assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix,
installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along
with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of training classes and effective
servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to
meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with
assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
- Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the
minimum call per day average.
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities,
troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books
and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and
develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate
inventory for assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining a "trunk stock" inventory with a
value over and above $1000.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on
problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical
School training preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training required.
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple
and common network problems.
- Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for
vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e.
handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable
of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective
- Ability to work independently at a customer site.
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional
appearance and demeanor at all times.About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta's journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to
see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society
and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us
moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is
reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true
connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The
company guides and supports its clients' digital transformation
through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT
Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed
print services and industrial and commercial print solutions.
Konica Minolta has been included on CRN's MSP 500 list nine times
and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the
IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1
Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand
Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on
the Forbes 2021 America's Best-in-State employers list. The company
received Keypoint Intelligence's BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award
and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its
bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow
Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has
spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in
the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give
shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more
information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on
Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter. Konica Minolta is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual
orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability,
alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership
status, genetic information, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Renton , Office Systems Associate 2, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!